BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH DREES HOMES!
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates for an administrative position of Sales & Closing Coordinator in our Houston Division.
In this position, you will be responsible for the coordination and timely and accurate processing of all aspects of sales contracts and the closing process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate processing of all necessary paperwork and information related to the sales process
- Audit and process sales contracts
- Communicate and coordinate with Market Managers on discrepancies or issues
- Track, monitor and maintain logs with data, various information and dates throughout the sales and closing processes in Sales programs and JDEdwards
- Update necessary sales programs and perform website audits
- Work closely with Market Managers, Customers, Title Companies and lenders
- Update and maintain Outlook closing calendar
- Prepare and distribute weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Responsible for all aspects of the closing process
- Additional administrative tasks to support the Division
Requirements, Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 2 years previous administrative/clerical experience
- Proficient in the use of computer technology including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; experience with JDEdwards a plus
- Previous experience in the homebuilding industry or real estate
- Experience with contract processing and closing coordination
- Detail-minded with excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to take multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work with various disciplines of people
- Display a friendly, personable and approachable manner
- Ability to take the initiative and exercise independent judgment
- Possess a team player mentality
- High school education required; College degree preferred
Join a special team that works together to make Drees a successful company and a rewarding place to work!
The schedule of this position will be Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM, plus additional hours as necessary.
Competitive hourly rate, bonus potential, plus a comprehensive benefits package including profit sharing and 401(k) plans.